Friday 15 February 2008

I'm not dead!

But I did run. New program is:

rower - 5 x 300metre/30seconds rest. The AIM is to do it in less than 1m15. That idea is laughable.
treadmill - 1min @ 3.5mph/5% incline, 1min @ 5mph/0% incline, although I may up it to 5.5mph.... Took me 14minutes to do a mile.
cross trainer - random setting, level 7, 7 minutes. I will build up to 10mins - in fact I might try it on monday. But :whinge: it will be busy and those fast running girls will be there and I'll fall off the treadmill.

I almost find it easier than the last one she did me. Dont tell her though.

Also went for a quick walk on the chevin - was out for 33 minutes. Now I have times for both walks, will try and beat myself back on them the next time I go up there.

Looby is being sick :( Silly bugger ate a packet of egg fried noodles yesterday.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.