Thursday 14 February 2008

So spoilt

:wub: OH. Lush toys and a necklace from Tiffanys awaited me this morning :hyperventilate: Such a shock, truly cant believe it. It's been everywhere with me today LOL.

Having a bit of a 'cant be arsed' mood today though. Day off and I have troughed my bodyweight in Bad Things. This is doubly bad as not only is it WI tomorrow, it's been such Bad Things, I'm STILL hungry.

Tried to get a fire going for OH to come home to, but it goes for about a minute then dies.

Gymbitch collared me at the gym last night and I had my arm twisted into booking another review for tomorrow. But it's still hard!! She wants me to run too. I dont want to.

N came round, moaned she was single, moaned I was so lucky, moaned she had no job (whos fault?) then left.

Really must get motivated, mum wants me to write something about the smallest kitten for her cat club newsletter and I. Have. No. Inspiration.

Food today:
6 pink & whites
1 packet cheese puffs
3 rice cakes
2 laughing cow light
LOTS of chocolate
2 packets jumbo munch dairylea dunkers (:S)
1 mars drink
slimey chicken
marshmallows
martini asti
hot chocolate (highlights)

Tomorrow will be a gain, I've checked :( I went for a long walk on the chevin (just under an hour) and had some laxatives but nowt. I cant get in an arse about it, it is my own undisciplined fault.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.