Sunday 17 February 2008

Not the best day

Bad nights sleep, plus an 8am 'alarm' (haha) call from work, divided by The Most Irritating Man in the Universe, bar none = really fucking grumpy FB.

I had loads to blog earlier, I'm sure of it, but I just kept putting it off (ooh, I'll just put some washing on/mop the floor/hoover - clearly I am ill) and now I cant remember what it was.

I think it can be summed up by 1. This connection on the internet from this computer REALLY fucks me off, and 2. I'm fed up of hovering round this weight. I have 4 days to lose 4lbs (maybe a bit more) and it's SO not going to happen.

bugger it. I'm off to bed.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.