Thursday 3 January 2008

Virtuous

I wasnt going to the gym this morning.

Then about 11am, I was.

By lunchtime it was snowing again so I'd changed my mind again.

I went to the gym. Did my whole program so feeling virtuous but am now super-hungry...OH made a pasta bake but I couldnt eat the cheese so only had half of it :S and my jelly refuses to set now. What can I eat? Bah.

Work not great. Someone pinching out the till again. No suspicions, could be anyone, once again they all have 'reasons' for doing it.

Wish it'd snow properly. I'd love a 'free' day off work.... Bonuses are apparently looking unlikely due to the pinching. If we dont get one I will be FURIOUS. I need that money....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.