Friday 4 January 2008

tired and grumpy

Well, there's a turn up, when am I never tired and grumpy...? LOL

Work was ok today, have distinct rumblings of cold (high temp - face looks like a beacon/snotty nose/general meh-ness) so spent much of the day being a warehouse wench. B not in again - has Norovirus apparently and a sicknote to prove it... (I am so cynical - she has holiday booked for next week....last time she had a miscarriage right when she moved house, the time before a bad back when she moved from the flat...)

I must stop spending money, especially while things are bleak moneywise... Today I bought 3 DVDs...2 x carmen electra 'stripercise' (that is going to go wrong...) and 1 x Nell McAndrew one. This is in addition to the three books I bought last night. Still they were in the sale. OH will block Amazon before long lol.

Kittens are being spectacularly irritating tonight...T'OtherOne was sat happily on my chest in the bath, when OH came in, frightened her and she's gouged 2 lines out of my face. Nice. NK is moulting spectacularly. Sebo is going to self destruct soon.

Fat Fighters appears to be going well again - on the scales this morning I was 16.10... On NYD I was 17.6, so have stuck to WWpoints (26) and gone to gym twice...I am on though which would have added 2/3lbs, but still, thats half a stone just by eating more 'portioned' amounts. By 5.30 though I could have MURDERED an almond croissant.

No gym tonight, (being a Warehouse Wench though was some consolation) nor tomorrow (they shut at 4pm/I finish at 5pm) but depending on The Cold Situation, I may go Sunday.

Also being 'ill' may account for my irrational foul mood yesterday? Perhaps? OH seems to have forgotten anyway.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.