Wednesday 2 January 2008

Today I have....

*Been to the Drs and got some antibacterial/steroid cream for my manky leg
*Been to the gym
*Told a member of staff off and made her cry because she did something REALLY fucking stupid over new year and cant see she's done anything wrong
*Am in 8th place in the 'people who go to the gym most' stakes from December!!
*got back on the diet plan.
*resisted chocolate

I was so dispirited in the gym - it was such hard work and there are mirrors everywhere. Still, have just had tea and eaten all my points, and am having the same tomorrow.

Was really busy at work, much busier than we thought we'd be. Went back in the warehouse, it is fun in there.

I have some chocolate coins in front of me, looking at me. I must move them as they are being uber tempting....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.