Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy new year.... :bawling:

There we go, the cost of Christmas and new year - a stone back on. So this has obviously bodged my aim to have got to goal weight by 1st August. Sigh. Must not be depressed, must just be Very Good instead from now on. I am not going to tantrum (remember yesterdays post....all part of Being Positive from now on).

Now for the measurements. So, first thing on a morning (it's new year, first thing IS half 9) on the first of every month OH will take pictures of me in the same clothes and I will measure and post the results here. This WILL shame me into doing it properly again. Also, I will stand up the whole time.... Sometimes I think I sat while I did various ones and sometimes I didnt.

So. Measurements (inches).
L. calf - 18
R. calf - 17.5
L. thigh - 29.5
R. thigh - 29.5
Hips (inc tummy)- 52
top hips (on bellybutton)- 51.5
waist -43
under boobs - 37
L upper arm - 15
R upper arm - 15

Eeeek, have just checked back on an old blog and the only place I havent put weight on now is my arms. :bawling: Off mattress shopping in a bit, so will see if OH fancies trundling round the big hill. Back to gym tomorrow.

Right... pictures....Have done some bra & knickers pictures too, but they're for when I'm Very Thin and sticking on the fridge.

front
left
back
right

Right, off to buy a mattress now. Wish gym was open :blush:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.