Monday 31 December 2007

resolutions, pictures and measurements

I forget when I started out this year at, but think it was about 2.5stone heavier than I am now ( :O how shit does that sound now?)

Was PNMiL's 60th last night, good night...I wore my dress and got some lovely compliments :)

All in all, an odd year. Good though. 2008 will be the year I:

*get thin
*get divorced
*sell my horse
*sort finances out good and proper
*sort teeth out
*be organised.
*not get so stressed by things

OH and I will:
*get planning approved for our house
*get the building work started
*stop arguing over stupid things
*forget we're together at work and behave like Proper People.

Tomorrow starts with the monthly pictures/measurements. Will do them every month on the first day, wearing the same clothes so maybe *I* can see some difference.

MUSTMUSTMUST get back into the idea of fat fighters again, have failed badly so far.

Off to look at mattresses tomorrow. Can't wait, ours is knackered.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.