Saturday 26 January 2008

uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm tired. No gym today, headachey and just meh in general.

Went into Leeds rather than HGate, what a disaster. Nothing fitted, not even a 22 M&S pair of jeans. Well. They went on and did up, but they were too tight to actually wear in public. And the top I tried on (in an attempt to lift my wardrobe of just dark colours) bagged badly at the back.

So I gave up, bought some Soap and Glory (new obsession) miracle creams and a book and came back home.

Why is my motivation slipping? I do wonder if it's the weather and the fact I am sick of winter now - and not even any ponies in sight. But, hmmm, I dont know. I want this so badly but I seem to have been trying for so long now.

I came on today as well (week early, hmm) which wont help. Also wont help in my 'lost 3lbs by monday to keep on track'. Need to lose 2lbs this week just to sts. Damn those baguettes/muffins over Tues & weds. Plus I now have the DEFINATE start of a cold.

IdiotChild has rung in 'sick' again for the weekend. Half hoped we'd see her in town, but nooo. Did hear a band playing live one of TheEx's bands songs today. Nearly had a fit, thought he was there.

Must stop spending money. It's my own fault I'm in so much debt.

I wanted to do an OU business course (I really am finding it hard at work) but it's SO expensive. I've asked the local college for information on any courses they might have instead. Shame because I would have liked a degree. No particular reason, I just want one... Was 1200 though just for the foundation - more again for the diploma and then even more for the actual honours certificate.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.