Thursday 24 January 2008

farty....and oh dear...

Oh my....I have horrendous wind. Such a classy girl lol.

CPD wasnt bad, bit boring in places, but the equine worming section was ace. Crap 'substantial buffet' so OH bought me 2 baguettes which i ate on the way home, along with 2 chocolate muffins and some Revels.

0point curry today.

My books arrived today, think I will read Dietgirl for inspiration. Doubt I will make it to 15's :(

OH!!! AND!!! I paid off AND cut up my barclaycard today. Just the car, my hsbc card, mattress, loan and surveying costs to pay back now :unsure:

Hopefully should be out of debt by my birthday. Dependant on a few things. Will have to ask for clothes for my birthday!!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.