Friday 25 January 2008

Hmmmm

OH and I both have a day off tomorrow, but I dont know what to do.

We SHOULD go through our finances and decide how much is left to pay for etc. AFAIK, I SHOULD be debt free by my birthday, although I must make a concerted effort to get my teeth sorted this year too.

What I want to do though, is go into HGate, and Shop. The novelty of being able to shop in at least 2 extra shops (M&S and next) will take a while to wear off. I doubt we wil. In the time I've started this entry, I've stopped and gone to Tesco to do the Friday Big Shop and now we're back I feel utterly drained. Tired and achey. I was almost considering the gym tomorrow, but if I wake feeling like this, I wont bother.

Mattress is still :wub:

So tired. Going to have an evening of Family Guy I think.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.