Sunday 27 January 2008

*sigh*

Dont come to me for optimism...

Now, I am 100% sure than in a weeks time I'll be all upbeat and positive again, but right now I just wanht to curl up into a ball and not see anyone ever again. I've been this weight for 2 months now, nothing fit me yesterday and I still have so far to go.

I'm only just over half way. Another 2 years minimum of this? No way. I'll go crazy.

I'm going to go to the gym tomorrow evening after work. Show willing if nothing else. Maybe it is time for meetings? I dont know. I didnt think I'd been SO bad this week (ok the baguettes, toasted sandwiches and muffins were a minor blip) but half a stone? Really? Scales this morning said 16.7 stone. I so desperately wanted to be in the 15's this week.

Tried to stay in the shop for today - was expecting lots of going up and down stairs for customers etc.... spent most of the day upstairs texting - great example.

IdiotChild came in. I made her cry.

The Adventures of DietGirl is REALLY good. Still jealous though. I want to BE her.

OH has ManFlu. He is not long for this world.

It's 9pm and I'm about to go to bed, how sad is that?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.