Monday 21 January 2008

rahhhhh

i cant really be arsed to blog.

Allegedly started early so I could go early. I did go early. I went to the gym and just did cardio (too lazy today for resistance too) and just as I came out....The alarm for work was going off. So have spent far too long waiting for a numpty to come out who took far to long to decide to leave it till tomorrow.

Also to make today go oh-so-slowly, the road outside is flooded, so we've had hardly any customers in. For a scary while we thought we might be flooded in, but thankfully not. Did mean though that instead of the 3 minute journey to the gym, it took me 23, and had to go up the bank, down the chevin and round about.

Mattress arrived today, looks FAB. I cannot wait to go to bed.

Thats about it for today. May have scuppered the 'be in the 15's by February' today - am 4 points over already. And CPD tomorrow and Wednesday....no pointage then. Sigh.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.