Sunday 20 January 2008

Still a little bit rahhh!

No idea why. Getting a little bit uptight about the CPD (why? Chances are I wont see anyone anyway) and just rahhh! in general.

Posted on the forum about makeup and either Clinique or Benefit seems to be the choice, although a few people have mentioned Lancombe too. Someone else suggested going to to proper beauty person and getting HER to pick my colours etc. And then there's mineral make up. Where to start? Where do I find a beauty person from?

Gym this morning, worked hard. Was bright red and very sweaty by the time I'd finished LOL. Think it is getting easier, and today I was 16.2 so something seems to be happening. Lets hope this next week or so doesnt go tit shaped cos then I will have easily made the Feb 1 target and be well on the way to March 1st target.

Didnt go to OHs sisters in the end, drank sparkly wine instead. Doubt we will go see I Am Legend either. I bought 28 Days Later today cos apparently IAL is like that and I managed 5 minutes before I made OH turn it off. Big pansy.

New mattress tomorrow. Cannot WAIT, I am so excited :grin:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.