Sunday 9 December 2007

Ressurected

I am the resurrection and I am the light
I couldnt ever bring myself to hate you as Id like

Been a long time. Am shocked I remembered not only the password but also the log in.

Am still a member of FatClub and till now has been going well. I'm blaming Christmas and the resulting food/free stuff off reps. Have now lost 5 stone 10lbs since November last year. By August 1st 2008 I will (I will!) have lost 11stone. Half my bodyweight.

So whats changed since I last blogged.... I have new Uber-Job, still in the same place but am now one of the managers (M1 :cough: left). I still have tantrums daily about how unfair it all is.

I still whinge and moan that I'm not losing size quick enough. Going to the gym lots at the minute though.

The pony is almost-sold. She should belong to her new owner in the new year... and then will fund the house extension. Sigh. Grown up things. I cant wait till I get to 13stone and can ring up about riding lessons and start again.

Must buy christmas cards...

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.