Friday 14 December 2007

Really shitty day

Today really shows why I ended up at the weight I did. Really am in the Food-Horrors now.

It didnt start so well when I didnt get to sleep till gone midnight. Then another call from the alarm at 3.03am. Again a false alarm, but the engineer didnt get out till 4am so by the time he had sorted everything and signed the job off etc it was 5am. Made the fatal mistake of going back to bed when we got home and now feel, I'm sure, a billion times worse.

Then, to make a shitty day just that bit worse, we had Pedigree, 15 pallets of horse feed and 5 pallets of SEJ in today. Plus the normal shop busy-ness.

So, um, I've eaten. Had a bacon, egg, mushroom and brown sauce sandwich at breakfast (the best thing I think I've eaten in MONTHS), then chocolates, biscuits, crumpets (I've sent OH on a SmallTown wide search for Warburtons crumpets - must be Warburtons)all in addition to my lunch and tea. Am craving chinese takeaway but OH has refused.

My SS present turned up this morning. Not quite what I expected. Have inadvertently bought a grotty old LP. Oops.

Also having wine tonight. Supreme lack of self control and I will be furious on Monday when I dont lose much, but right now, I dont care.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.