Wednesday 12 December 2007

Podged

Fat Fighters curry :hail: Just as well, as I ODd on the chocolate orange sweets the Hills rep brought. No gym tonight as I became a Warehouse Wench with W today as he had a few big deliveries to do. Was knackered and stripped down to only 3 layers.

Architect came this morning. Very positive, didnt think we'd have a problem with planning and gave us a good idea about maximising space in the upstairs bedroom and hopefully not losing too much space in total.

Work wasnt too bad. Man from computer systems came in, broke the credit card machines then buggered off, and then made me stay 2 hours after we'd closed in order to fix it. Coming back tomorrow. More hassle.

Part of me hopes we stay this busy (had lunch at 4.30) the other is desperately spinking for new staff in the new year.

Feel fat tonight. And tired. Architect also said we shouldnt have a problem with the planning - yay!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.