Tuesday 11 December 2007

sleeeeeppppppyyyyyyy

Who needs kids? Cats woke us up again about 4am. So now I am vvvv tired.

Am struggling now with Fat Fighters, I think. I can't decide if it's cos its December and I'm surrounded by Christmas temptation, the novelty has finally worn off, or the diminishing points are starting to show but it's been really really hard. I've been so hungry the past 2 weeks and it's HARD.... Bah.

So, worked today, kept busy...Had a managers meeting...think we were all secretly hoping that we'd be getting a christmas bonus extra to the one we're on target for in January, but no go. Was counting on it too :( Not much else said really....felt a bit of a waste of time. Went to the gym afterwards and did full program. Yawned most of my way round. Going to have a night off tomorrow.

Architect coming round tomorrow morning so have had a super quick tidy up. Still looks a tip.

Nothing else to say really. Buit of a nothing day. Hungry which isnt helping (and yes, I've had my tea and there has been more creative pointing as well).

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.