Thursday 13 December 2007

still podged

Dont think I'll hit my target of being in 15's by January 1st. Bullied OH into agreeing to take pictures of me every month, wearing the same clothes each time. Maybe then I might see some difference?

Gym tonight, was HARD work. Dont think I did the squats properly, or the situps really and I did the upper body perhaps too quick to really work. Dont know why it was such hard work, wasnt especially busy really. Going to be a Warehouse Wench again tomorrow, more exercise, weee! Still undecided about going to the gym or not. Will see how I feel, then maybe go Saturday if I dont go tomorrow night.

Cant believe it's nearly Christmas. I dont feel festive at all. Am going to be caught out....All presents are bought, but no cards. Who will bet I'll either write them in a panic Christmas Eve, or just not bother?

Just weighed FatKitten. He really is a fatboy....13lbs. Must be all the kitten food he is pilfering. T'Other one is quite happy eating HIS breed specific food so what do you do? :lol:

Off out for a meal on Saturday night, which I am perfectly sure will end up being a drunken night out. Thankfully not in Leeds and I shant be allowed to be an Embarrassment like I was at the party the other week.

Credit cards mostly working today. CCMan had bought his airgun, so when one of The Staff broke my coffee mug [fuming] I brandished it crazily (the safety was on....) then in a moment of utter boredom - no jobs, customers, anything, I took it outside and shot some old paint tins. I REALLY WANT ONE. I suspect I may end up being inadvertently dangerous though.

Just finished reading a book about armed police. Part of me would LOVE the 'coolness' of being able to shout 'ARMED POLICE! Put the gun down, motherfucker!' while the other part is in real awe of what they do. Book was fascinating. The courage they have is mindblowing.

There was biscuits and Haribo at work today. This is why I fear for my target :rolleyes:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.