Saturday 7 July 2007

Poor ignored blog....

Went to Harrogate today, bought lots of Lush stuff, some books and magazines, a card for Chris' dad and some weight watchers scales. Have stuck to it - ish for last 3 days...Portion sizes are slightly ambiguous though so am not sure if I'm doing it right. We're having pizza and garlic bread for tea, which I am desperate for!! But is 21 points of my 28 :S so have had cereal and tomatoes to eat today. Scales are very cool though. Were £60 reduced to £40 in Argos, so had them. Measures BMI, body water, body fat and age...Can have a password on it so Chris wouldnt be able to see my weight....Measures the oz's too, so will see any teeny bits of weight loss that happen!!

Am starving...am dreaming about this pizza...

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.