Friday 29 June 2007

O....M....G

Apparently M2 & SC have been texting each other naked pictures all day :eek: Not entirely sure I believe it, but....Crazy.

Convinced myself I wasnt going to the gym tonight, but then, having eaten tea and had half a bottle of wine I went after all....

Not a bad day really, SAGE really winding me up. I cannot grasp it at all. Work in general is a bit weird.... I dont really feel I 'belong' in the shop anymore,yet I definately dont belong in the office either...

Food: banana, 2 ham & pie d'angloys sandwiches, fruit corner, french fries, lasagne, salad & salad cream, garlic ciabatta, skinny cow ice cream

Exercise: Gym

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.