Sunday 24 June 2007

Bankrupt

:eek:

Just back from shopping at the White Rose centre with OHs sister. It is a close run thing as to who spent the most...I think I *just* won though.

I bought:
A nightie for E's birthday
A pencil case for L's birthday
5 pairs of knickers from La Senza (I must have a pair for every day of the month now...They were on 5 for £10)
2 tops from Evans
1 pair of shoes, ballet style, with crystals on
1 necklace
1 computer game for OH
A set of bed sheets
Some body butter, lip balm and exfoliating gloves from Body Shop (no Lush :bawling:)
AND
:blush: A pink one of these

A good day, but to say I've done 'nothing', I'm really tired! Not to mention skint now...

Food: 1 ham & pie d'angloys sandwich, 1 smoothie, 1 ham and salad sandwice, 1 slice carrot cake, 1 large yorkshire pudding, filled with Pork stew. 3 spoons apple & mint sauce

Exercise: shopping...

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.