Saturday 30 June 2007

Fat Day

:thud: I managed to do the banking AND sheets AND SAGE with minimal mistakes and help! Weeeee!!

Hugely busy at work, was allegedly my first day as 'alone manager' but M3 was hovering. Must ask to be told when I'm going to magically know when orders are coming in.

Going to see Selfish N tonight...she rang as I walked in the door and I wasnt quick enough to come up with an excuse :S Also let slip I wasnt working tomorrow, so no doubt she will invite herself over/I'll have to do something for her...I wanted to watch the Derby... Will be nearly a year since Lily died.

Food: 2 x portions lasagne, half a portion chip shop chips, 1 muller light, 1 strawberry bun, maltesers, 1 ham & pie d'angloys sandwich, garlic bread, 1 J20, 2 hot chocolates

Exercise: nothing. MAY go to gym tomorrow before the Derby...

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.