Wednesday 27 June 2007

Hmmmm

Now what to think? No loss this week, but OTOH, considering what I was on Saturday, the fact it isnt a huge great big gain is very definately Something To Shout About. But I'm not, I'm still gutted. Won't be happy now till I'm VV.7...

Banking/Sage etc seems to be going in better. Have till Saturday. No further on on the online stuff. OH has taken it over :nod: :grumps:

Eaten LOADS today :biggrin:

Food: Aero bubbles, 1 banana, lots of grapes, some chicken breast, some ham & mozzerella, 3 ham & pie d'angloys sandwiches, 1 muller fruit corner, packet french fries, pasta and carbonara sauce, 1 solero ice cream, half a bottle piat d'or

Exercise: 40lengths swimming

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.