Monday 25 June 2007

Mmmm, Radley purse....

I had to get up early, just so I could look at it and stroke it :wub:

My hip/outside of right leg aches ever so much atm :S And I really must stop being a hormonal, depressed witch. OH will end up leaving me and it will be my own stupid fault.

Road outside work is flooded, road is closed but everyone just going round the blocks anyway.

Food: 1 ham & pie d'angloys sandwich, 1 ham & pie d'angloys baguette, grapes, almond croissant, 3 cranberry & white chocolate butter cookies, 1 muller light, 2 bowls pork stew with mozzerella, apple and mint sauce and bread.

Exercise: 40 lengths in swimming pool

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.