Monday 18 June 2007

Your diet will crush me....

Still no loss....please don't tell me I have to wait another 4months... :unsure:

My aim of losing 3lbs a week until Christmas is long by the wayside....2 weeks in and I already need to lose 6lbs in order to keep up with that.

NeedyKitten went to the vets tonight for his booster jabs, spent the whole time in his carrier eyeballing everyone, then when the vet dealt with him, glared at her too. Was a good boy though, let her check everything, had his jab, then slunk back into his carrier....Doesnt seem to have upset him much now he's home.

Really must start thinking properly about this online thing...First meeting is Wednesday and all I've done is think about what colour laptop I'm going to get (being fobbed off with the old crap one at work :red-flap: ) and which sites I like the look of. Thats it. I have no idea where to start.

No exercise today, other than work... Kept busy though. SC is back and has managed to acquire a sick note, saying she'd had a miscarriage. Feel a bit shit now, but...I guess you have to know her to understand my reservations. She tried being all sad and snivvelly till about 10am, when she realised no one was paying her the blindest bit of attention and she suddenly cheered up.

Food: salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream), quavers, packet planets, 2 mini Yorkies :blush: , pasta & carbonara sauce, garlic bread, 2 Go Ahead plain yoghurt breaks (72 calories each)

Exercise: nothing

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.