Thursday 21 June 2007

:bawling:

How on EARTH did that happen? :bawling: Have put on half a stone since yesterday morning :eek: How?! Seriously??? Absolutely gutted doesnt even begin to describe it. Am semi thinking about going back to the Drs.

Not a great day, M was being irritating. SC amazingly just kept her head down and got on with work :thud: M2 was out in van and M3 busy in office. I now have my own keys, cashed up both the tills and set the alarm. Yay me.

Gym was busy tonight, upped the cross trainer a level so am now on level 7 and managed 2minutes on treadmill at incline:6 and speed:6. Half considering doing 3 reps of 10 on the weight machine things now. Starting to get easier.

Food: ham/mozzerella/salad cream salad, French Fries, maltesers, half a salami and emmental sandwich, 1 croissant, pork, mashed potato, yorkshire puddings, green beans, carrots, 2 teaspoons apple sauce, gravy

Exercise: Gym.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.