Tuesday 19 June 2007

Tomorrow the online stuff starts being planned for real. I still don't know where to start.

Iffy day at work. Did lots but not very much at all. Learnt the banking, it's all done on SAGE but it went in one ear and out the other.

Planned to eat cereal for tea, but was so hungry by the time I finished swimming we're having chicken and garlic bread instead. Was fun going with S - she made me swim quicker I'm sure and it didnt seem to take nearly as long as it does when I go on my own.

Things to think about stocking online: Kookamunga catnip, better cat toys (Ancol?), blingy collars and leads...Maybe use staff pets? NeedyKittens favourite product is...: etc. Need to work out how to sell wormers etc too. So badly want this to be a success.

Food: 1 bowl fruit and fibre, half a slice toast, 1 ham and pie d'angloys sandwich, ham/mozzerella/salad cream salad, 2 slices bread, 1 mini Yorkie, packet maltesers, quavers, limey chicken, homemade garlic bread, 1 skinny cow ice cream

Exercise: 40 lengths in pool

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.