Thursday 5 April 2007

poo, sweaty....

Have been on the bike for an hour (first time in a week!!) and I am all sweaty and horrid. Hands are clammy and I am STARVING. Having to do it in 20minute spurts as I've got that unused to doing it!

I think I have decided against a weimaraner :( We don't have the space and walking it constantly would be an issue. I don't know though. We don't NEED a pedigree dog - we won't show, breed or work it. The point of it being a pedigree would hopefully mean better bred, therefore less likely to develop DJD etc. But I've only ever had crossbreds and they've all been great...and probably healthier than any pedigree I've ever met. I dont know...Who thought puppy buying would be so difficult?

Still not come on :S

Exercise: 100mins on bike = 1060calories, 60 sit ups, 1 hour long dog walk with S.
Food: 1 mars top, 1 smoothie, 1 muller light. 1.5bowls pasta, bolognese sauce & mozzerella, half garlic ciabatta, 4 Lindt chocolate squares. 1 pint Pimms & lemonade.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.