Tuesday 3 April 2007

Bad Food Day AGAIN!!!

AND right before weigh day - I will not have lost enough weight next week for my Big Birthday Blow-out!!

Food: 1 bacon & mushroom sandwich with brown sauce, salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream), TWO helpings sausage stew (sausage, potatoes, brussells, carrots, green beans, peas, mint sauce). :blush: 2 slices bread. 1 twix top

Exercise: 60 situps this morning and a max of 72 lengths in the pool (is at least 66 :lol: but I kind of lost count and I know I added a few....) I *think* I am getting faster and I certainly don't feel as knackered as I would normally.

But the big news of the day.....

I CAN HAVE A PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! M2 has agreed in principle, as he hoped to do exactly the same thing later in the year. The only thing is, as the pups get older, he wants them to go outside. Nah!!

Search (well, emails to breeder and hope puppies are within our price range) is now on! Definately a Weimaraner IF we can afford one. Just looked at breedersonline and they range from £500 - £700.... :( Even with their bizarre long tails :lol: We still can't afford it.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.