Friday 6 April 2007

Good Friday

Still not on. Sigh. But have read up and apparently the pill I'm on can cause missed periods - helpful.

Food: 1 salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream), 1 twix top, loads of grapes, 1 yoghurt, 1 smoothie, limey chicken, pilau rice, half a pack Mars Planets, 6 PiMs citroen, 3/4's bottle rose wine.

Exercise: 100minutes on bike. 1030calories. Very hard work tonight. 60 situps.

My dad appears to have gone missing. :unsure: Mum hasnt heard from him since 7.30am, his phone is off (this never happens...) and she can't get hold of him. This may sound like nothing, but its not normal behaviour for my dad. Erk. Dad back now (9.10)

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.