Wednesday 4 April 2007

:bawling: I SAID it was going to be a weight gain week!!

Weight gain week :nod: Have put on 2lbs. So I suppose that isn't horrific, considering I've done minimal exercise this week. Still not impressed though.

Bah. So no birthday blow out next week :lol: as will not lose 9lbs in a week!

Exercise: 120 sit ups, 5 mins on rower (40reps a min) swimming tonight - will see if I really am getting fitter as going with OH and he won't let me get stuck behind slow people!

ETA: 66 lengths and done much quicker than I did it last night - was knackered by end!!

ANOTHER bad food day....: Strawberry bun, LOTS of Easter chocolates (easily 300calories worth) a flump, salad (ham, mozzerella, salad cream), muller light, smoothie, 2 helpings OH's sausage casserole again and 3 slices of bread.

Erk.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.