Monday 2 April 2007

must not get overexcited, must not get over excited, must not get overexcited.....

I. Must. Not. Get. Overexcited.

ARGH!!!!!!!

Good day today, bike fixed, OH has gone to get it. Spent day in H, went to Lush, had my hair cut, which I am torn between loving and hating :rolleyes: bought a slow cooker and some stuff for NeedyKitten.

Food: 1 chicken, bacon & mayonaise baguette, 2 J20, 1 almond croissant with custard & whipped cream. Erk. Tea was pasta in tomato & garlic sauce with beef and mozzerella on top AND garlic ciabatta :fat: - lovely! And a muller light for after.

Exercise. 60 situps.

OH has agreed to a puppy when we have saved up - I fully expected him to say 'in 4 years time', but no....3 months we're aiming for, so we have time to convince the powers that be we can have him (I dont want a bitch) at work with us AND have time to save for crate etc.

I dont know what I want though, now I can have one :unsure: I'd love a lab, but they can be either full on OR 'dead', weimaraners I've gone off since the Kennel Club ruling of no docked tails I think :blush: and setters I think would just be too full on ALL the time. I WOULD like a Weimaraner though.

Still unsure of hair, have managed to scrape it into the most pathetic pony tail ever :lol:

Have just seen pic of a long tailed Weimaraner... I think I may have changed my mind back again :rolleyes: :lol: I suppose its what you're used to. AND there's a very well respected breeder near us....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.