Friday 2 March 2007

Funny Old Day

Not too bad at work - SB was infuriating. Has started putting plastic bags over his head and breathing in - he will end up dead one day. I actually wanted to beat him, hard earlier.

SC ....hmmm. Might have to do an unheard of change of opinion re her. LovelyD :bawling: he's looking for another job.

Still coughing, chest hurts.

I REALLY want to go swimming, my shoulder is ever so sore, plus I only have 6 sessions to do 2500metres in for the swimathon. :eek: I can't face the bike tonight, although I should

Pedometre at work, started the day at 0 calories - by the end of the day - 1202calories burnt, just by coughing!!!

Food: Salad, french fries, limey chicken, garlic bread.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.