Wednesday 28 February 2007

Now there's a shocker

I lost weight for today. :thud: Really thought I would have put on.

Have emailed B witness protection saying I am available to go and give evidence. I dont want to though.

No calories done yesterday and none done today.

1 packet French Fries, 1 muller light yoghurt, oasta & bolognese sauce with parmesan, ice cream.

Needed some tissues, so I drove to the shop (all of 2minutes walk away) :blush: It was raining and cold and my chest hurt outside.

Tried convincing OH to go swimming tonight, but he refused :grumps: so got him to say we could go tomorrow.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.