Thursday 1 March 2007

miserable

Head hurts, chest hurts, guts hurt (from coughing), nose hurts, eyes hurts, lips hurt.....miserablemiserablemiserable!!!

Weight which was amazingly lost yesterday has gone back on.

Only 1 bath so far today, desperate for another, but K is coming round later so will save the bath for then :lol: Antisocial witch that I am.

Food: Caramel egg, ham & pie d'angloys sandwich, half of which I threw away :shocker: toad in the hole, green beans, carrots, mashed potato, gravy, mint sauce.

Can't smell anything, therefore can't taste anything.

Want a pony again. Found one who sounds PERFECT but I just cant afford him. My only hope is they can't sell him and I'll offer them stupid money come winter.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.