Sunday 25 February 2007

Shaping up to be a bad week

First things first - have done 1015 calories today. I was determined to fit them all in as I've barely been on it for any 'real' length of time and its showing in my weight loss - or lack of it and I've eaten more this week too. I need to lose 4lbs this week if I am to make this week count :unsure: Not looking good for the FatPills target.

Theres a ladies session at the pool tonight and I'm half wondering if I want to go - I'd have to go to the outlaws with wet swimming pool hair though and I dont want them to know yet. I know its ridiculous, but I can't tell them in case this all falls by the wayside in 3 months.

Got a letter re a statement I had to give to the police ages ago - a man said he was in our shop at the time of a crime being committed and I dont remember seeing him at all, so thats what my statement said. Thats all. This letter says I have to let LCC know by Wednesday which days I'm NOT available to give evidence in court. I dont want to give evidence!! This on top of The Other Thing at work, means I hate being there atm.

I've decided I should go swimming at least twice a week (once on a Tues with DWSarah and once on a Wednesday with OH,) cycle 3 times a week, and either walk once a week or go swimming (on a Thurs or Sun eve) on my own. The other day is a day off. I'm not convinced about swimming on my own though.

Food: 1 salad - ham & egg with salad cream, no mozzerella, 1 mini ham & pie d'angloys sandwich, tea is roast chicken, 1 yorkshire puddings, green beans, carrots, gravy & cranberry sauce. 1 hot chocolate.

Cross with myself now about the sandwich, but it tasted sooooo gooood.....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.