Sunday 25 March 2007

:fat:

Podged. Didnt go swimming this morning. Felt dire and it was swimathon day so would only have half the pool. Might go tomorrow instead. BUT I havent cycled either and only done 50 sit ups.

Food: porridge, muller light, smoothie, 2 mini eggs, roast beef, mashed potatoes, yorkshire pudding, green beans, carrots, mint sauce LOADS of gravy and ben & Jerrys for dessert. Sigh.

Weight gain week, am sure.

Very odd day at work, not busy at all. Didnt complain as shut heel in door this morning and took the skin off it and was in agony for most of the day.

Spoke to JO about maybe having Nag at hers if V does need me to look after her while she moves. She said yes!! Not getting overexcited, honest...

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.