Thursday 29 March 2007

Check me out

7am this morning....was in the pool! 32 lengths, so while it doesnt make up for missing Sunday, it evens it out a bit...

OH still hasnt had my bike fixed :bawling: which means unless I fancy biking on the slant tomorrow AND running risk of snapping it totally I can't do it tomorrow either.

Not a GREAT day food wise (when is it ever anymore?!): salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream) - also added some cucumber too. Muller light, smoothie, strawberry bun (oops), roast chicken, mashed potato, Yorkshire puddings, carrots, peas, gravy, cranberry sauce, 1 twix top.

Exercise - just those 32 lengths.

Spent 2 hours on phone to V - she is utterly convinced she has failed her stage 1 :rolleyes: she won't have done.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.