Friday 30 March 2007

damn and blast

Didn't get paid today. Fucking BACS. Thank God I have other money and am not up shit creek.

Food: salad (chicken/mozzerella/cranberry sauce), muller light, smoothie, lasagne, sald & garlic bread, spring onion, salad cream, 3/4's bottle white wine.

Exercise: So far, a pathetic 120 situps!! A friend says she does about 34 things on her rowing machine, so have something to aim for tomorrow, instead of the random few fast bits and more slower bits.

Need to phone N back in the dutycall. Already going on about RAC and had to cut her off and say I was going cos my tea was ready. Ha! First time ever I have done that!

Working tomorrow and Sunday OT so lots of extra money, so new hair here I come!

http://jamesrwinter.typepad.com/northcoast_exile/images/mansonsm.jpg THIS is who i want to look like when I am thin.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.