Wednesday 28 March 2007

I dont get it :unsure:

I'm not complaining, but....What?! How?! I don't care, I am now DEFINATELY the lightest I have been in at least 7 years, if not longer.

Swimming tonight....Don't wanna face everyone again after my tantrum last week :lol: Work been ok, got some nice compliments from 'my' staff about me, but then had an argument with the WHmanager about the way he spoke to me.

Food: salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream), muller light, smoothie, strawberry bun (oops), some of OHs sausage sandwich, loads of grapes, half a salami & pie d'angloys sandwich. Tea is pasta, cheese sauce, bacon & peas plus garlic bread.

Exercise: 66 lengths swimming, 120 sit ups, 5 mins rowing.

Just looked at the 'timetable' of my weight loss and I've lost a LOT more this month...wonder if its a/metabolism maybe getting quicker and b/changing my pill?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.