Monday 26 March 2007

Damage Limitation

:bawling: definately a Fat Week. Snot fair. Have been same weight for 3 weeks now, and have now gained.

Food: Salad (ham, mozzerella, salad cream), muller light, galaxy caramel, 3 Lindt chocolates, pasta with cheese sauce & bacon.

Exercise - have just done 102minutes on the bike, but they've been a QUICK 102mins....1100calories. Did 100 situps.

NeedyKitten has done very well today - Owners wife came in a with a collapsable dog carrier (not quite a crate, but not exactly a carrier either) which is PERFECT for him - he fits in it lovely. He's spent the last 2 hours playing in it :rolleyes: AND there was a cat igloo chewed by mice, so I got told to waste it, so he is now NeedyKitten-6-Beds :eek:

M1 had a meeting with Owner and BM tonight, wonder how that went.... Must fill in my review sheets - they have to be in Wednesday.

ETA: One reason for the weightloss (other than being a fat pig this week) is that I am due on this week...last major loss was on *that* week.... AND I've broken my bike :( It's gone all wonky, so I lean to the right while I'm biking.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.