Saturday 17 February 2007

Good Things

1. I have a job I enjoy with the prospect of a promotion soon ( huge :crossedfingers: )

2. Despite the weight, I am frighteningly healthy

3. I have OH, who, despite my attempts to make him think otherwise, thinks I'm a bit of alright.

4. I have a kitten who thinks I am the best thing ever since Whiskas Kitbits were invented (and who is piling weight on even quicker than me - he is 9lbs now)

5. Despite being well above the weight limit for my bike, I havent broken it yet

6. I do have some good friends, who ignore my moods and tantrums and the fact I ignore them for weeks.

7. I bought my favouritest album in the world for the 100th time yesterday (needed as previous copies have been borrowed/scratched/played too much..)

8. OH bought me a car yesterday for my birthday :thud:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.