Sunday 18 February 2007

bad day food/bike wise

Plus my shoulder is cracking like anything, and even being on the bike aggravates it :unsure:

Food: 1 muller light, 1 FB salad, 1 packet French Fries, half a pancake with chocolate spread. tea is roast lamb with everything. Hence why its not good I can't bring myself to go on the bike.

Have done about 150calories on it. May well do some later, just can't face the full 1000calories.

MUST see if I can afford weekly pilates lessons. I know it will hurt like anything, but my shoulder pain IS muscular - apparently my shoulder is at 45degrees to the rest of my body, so pilates would help. Just got to get over the embarrassment factor I suppose. Talking of embarassment....I am considering going swimming.

Now THAT would be something for the people of SmallTown to chat about! Don't even know if they do swimming costumes in my size....

ETA: It would appear my new bra's are too big.... :unsure:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.