Wednesday 14 February 2007

Good Day

Good day for weight loss, presents and feelings.

Bad day for weight loss generally.

OH got me a lovely card, a HUGE bag filled to the brim of Lush stuff and LOADS of chocolates (thorntons). Feelings = much more chilled towards people in general.

Bad day - well, I had to eat the chocolates, plus the croissants I'd bought me & OH, and just a fat day in general. I wasn't planning on getting on the bike, but I may do later.

Food: 2 croissants (1 with chocolate spread), 1 scotch egg, 1 flapjack, 1 salad with avacado and chicken, loads of chocolate, lots of boobs (boiled sweets lol) and then roast pork, mashed potatoes, green beans carrots, yorkshire puddings & mint sauce and then rasberry & apple pie with custard. Half bottle white wine

:stuffed:

Re job - they're not doing anything yet. About anything. Arse.

ETA: 9.25. Done 202 calories on the bike lol. Better than nowt!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.