Saturday 17 February 2007

I didnt say yesterday

OH bought me a car for my birthday (incidentally...in April). X reg Yaris :thud: Newest car I've ever had!

Debating whether to have a Muller Light Yoghurt for breakfast - I've done 300calories already on the bike. I may do. Should really be eating less thanks to banoffi pie & champagne truffles yesterday but it was sooooo good. Damn OH and his ability to eat huge portions every 2 minutes and still lose weight AND not be as active as me!!!

I dont know why he puts up with me. I was horrific and vile to him last night, burst into tears for no reason and told him to leave (!!) and still he does nice things. I really don't deserve him.

Kitten being very cute and cuddly too. Love him when he's like this - he likes to be near but isnt so keen on cuddles so when he does have them I like to hold him for hours. Normally he picks the most inconvenient time to be cuddly but today seems to be a good day.

Batteries ran out on my scales last night, so using OHs old ones for now - I can't see the dial on them! Must find out where to get lithium batteries from...

Food today: 3 cups of tea, 6 champagne truffles (had to finish them...), FB salad-lettuce,rocket,tomatoes,sping onion,ham,grated mozzerella(use less),eggmayonaise), 1 muller light yoghurt. Tea is pasta and bolognese sauce with garlic bread. Half a iced fairy cake, 1 Thorntons milk chocolate lollipop.

1267calories on bike

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.