Thursday 15 February 2007

Bad Day

3lbs on this morning.

Still, 1000 calories done, 1 salad (ham, egg mayonaise & avacado) 1 packet French Fries, pork, gravy, brussells, carrots, jacket potato & mozzerella.

K here :grump: so OH and he are locked in the living room together and it is clear that I am Not Invited.

SC showed me her ring. Its.....not what *I* would pick. The bitch in me is mildly gratified it isnt real diamonds and cost £40. I KNOW its the thought and the sentiment etcetc, but....I want a Nice ring if me and OH ever get engaged! Have been looking at Tiffany website....Prices start at £6750. Maybe not....

Still pissed off.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.