Monday 12 February 2007

stupid silly rude horrid bitch

a customer in today. Would it have killed her to be polite, or, at the very least, civil for TEN minutes? Silly bitch.

Food: salad (lettuce/rocket/tomatoes/spring onion/ham/mozzerella/light salad cream), 1 packet french fries, 1 banana, 1 bowl pasta, cheese sauce & ham.

1000calories on bike.

Untold stress levels thanks to dozy bint above.

Have made a Drs appt re weight. It can't be right that what I eat + the exercise I do = if not weight gain, then an increase in dress size. Surely it shouldnt take 3 month to lose a stone?

No idea what they can say or do - am seriously wondering if I can qualify for stomach stapling on NHS :unsure: Lets hope so - appt is weds 21st.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.