Sunday 8 February 2009

Unacceptable.

I got on the scales at the gym this morning - back to 15stone AGAIN. This is ridiculous. I must must MUSt get back into things again.

I met with Andy on Thursday night. Dear God did it prove I was rightrightright to get out of that. He is the most depressive man I have ever met. He hasn't changed a bit, in either outlook or appearance. He managed to turn it into a bad thing that I'd lost weight and was most put out I had a nice car. There were a few little snidey asides about that. Anyway, he has the divorce papers and needs to send them to the courts, so hopefully I'll get them to sign in a few weeks and I can draw a line under the whole thing. Still, it meant I ended up here, but I do wonder now just how much I could have done without him? Whatever, what is done, is done. There is no point bitching about what I could have done. If it was meant to be, I would have done it.

Am hating the snow, it's brought everything to a standstill almost. Can't ride cos the school is under 6 inches of school and the bridleway is a sheet of ice. I did lead her down yesterday so I could go in the indoor but it was dicey and I do wish I hadn't done it. Can't get my car up the bridleway either. I was going to attempt it tomorrow, but it's snowing AGAIN now.

Back in the gym tomorrow. This week coming I am going to aim to go 5 times. I probably won't go Tuesday cos I have the dentist (last appointment!) and I don't tend to go on a Saturday. I don't know why not, I just don't. Maybe I should. I just don't feel the gym-love on a Saturday. Going to go before work tomorrow if we're not snowed in, and see Mollymol in the evening. She's bored of the snow now too.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.