Tuesday 10 February 2009

silly again

Filling done, all dentistry FINITO :squeee: and there is No Pain, I can move my mouth normally, it's all good. Unfortunately this means I have eaten, lots, today. I did go swimming this morning though and did 50 lengths, which I admit is rubbish, but I haven't swum since Iceland.

Rode this aft, I am a rubbish rider, I really am :( I got run away with in trot as well, that was embarrassing. Right after saying she was perfect for confidence giving (disclaimer: in the school). Oh well.

i would say I'd be good tomorrow, but we're off out with Nicola, which I assume means takeaway.

Going to ride in the morning & gym in evening. I am. Must.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.